1. Collection of information
These are instances when NACO Logs.com may collect your information: During the booking process When engaging with third party providers. During registration. Making use of any other services rendered by us. Making use of our real time reporting tool. During survey, contests and promotions. During online session from your web browser, from cookies and other optional information you provide when you upload or download contents from our website or when you subscribe for additional services offered by us.
2. Use of your personal information
You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind when you visit our website (NACO Logs.com). However, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the website. Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected from you through the website to: ● To send you administrative message, promotions, and contests. ● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties. ● Create and manage your account. ● Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the website to you. ● Email you regarding your account or order. ● Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Website . ● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the site more personalized. ● Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website ● Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Website ● Notify you of updates to the Website
● Offer new products, services and recommendations to you. ● Perform other business activities as needed. ● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity. ● Process payments and refunds. ● Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website. ● Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. ● Respond to product and customer service requests. ● Send you a newsletter. ● Etc
4. Disclosure of your information. We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
4.1 law enforcement If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, court order, or to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4.2 Third-Party Service Providers We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
4.3 Marketing Communications With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
4.4 Third-Party Advertisers We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to the Website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to you.
4.6 Business Partners We may share your information with our partner hotels or airlines to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
browser’s settings to notify you each time a cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis.
5. Security of your information. Generally, we use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, technical, physical and other advanced security measures to help protect your personal information. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. We allow only employees who need the information to perform a specific job like billing or customer service to access personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment.
6. Policy for Children. We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 18. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
7. Options regarding your information.
7.1 Account Information You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by: ● Logging into your account settings and updating your account ● Contacting us using the contact information provided below ● [Other] Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may
7.2 Emails and Communications If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by: ● Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with our website ● Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences. ● Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Office address: Abuja: no 5 John F. Kennedy Street Asokoro FCT
Lagos: 11 Bayode Oluwole Street Off Balogun Bus Stop Ikeja, Lagos State Mobile No: +2348072200774 Email: email@example.com